Annual Parental Feedback Form – The Results
Each year we ask the parents and carers of our children to complete a feedback form of 10 questions. We are always open to hearing the thoughts and comments of our parents and carers and always consider any feedback, good or bad, carefully. This year we have had 12 responses from our 20 families.
We are very pleased to announce that 100% of responses agreed:
- My child is happy and confident at playgroup,
- There is enough variety of toys, equipment, books & activities for my child,
- The activities and toys are appropriate for the age of my child,
- The playgroup staff are friendly and approachable,
- The playgroup lives up to my expectations of why I chose it,
- I am happy with the level of parental involvement required for playgroup.
We have looked at all your comments and in response:
- Have returned the notice board at pick-up time, to tell you what the children have done that day and include weekly photos.
We would like to assure and remind everyone that we are very happy to discuss anything with you at any time. If you would like to speak to someone at pick-up, please ask and we will make time for you. Otherwise, feel free to arrange a more convenient time, phone us or email. Even if it’s just a general catch-up, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help.