Our sessions are structured and centred around child-led activities in a warm and welcoming environment.
Our current sessions are:
- Monday morning 09.15 – 12.15
- Tuesday morning 09.15 – 12.15
- Wednesday morning 09.00 – 12.00
- Wednesday afternoon 12.00 – 15.00
- Thursday morning 09.00 – 12.00
- Thursday afternoon 12.00 – 15.00
- Friday morning 09.15 – 12.15
There is no minimum requirement for the amount of sessions taken per week. It is also possible to add extra ad-hoc sessions with prior notice.
A full day counts as 2 sessions – one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Full days are available on a Wednesday and a Thursday from 9am till 3pm.
We offer the option of a Lunch Club on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12.00pm until 1.00pm allowing parents to extend the morning session by an extra hour.
Pre-school is affiliated to the OFSTED system and our weekly timetable reflects the seven main areas of learning set out by OFSTED which are:
- PSE (Personal, Social & Emotional)
- Physical Development
- Expressive Arts & Design
- Understanding the World
- Communication & Language
For more information about what goes on during the morning/afternoon, please visit the “Typical Session” page.